"Serves the elderly and the disabled..."
Serves the elderly and disabled with light housekeeping and life-essential errands, so they may remain in their homes as opposed to institutionalized care.
Monday - Friday 10 am - 2 pm; Hot lunch four times a week
- Shopping and pharmacy trips
- Seminars on wellness topics
- Water aerobics, exercise classes and bowling
- Safe place to remain active and enjoy the fellowship of others
- Special celebrations, shows, presentations and feasts. This includes Black History Month, Women's History etc.
Contact Gerald Ardis, Senior Program, Coordinator for more information:
317-925-4231 ext. 257