"Serving the Elderly..."
The senior program allows seniors to meet and socialize with one another as well as participate in several planned activities. A monthly schedule is provided so members may plan for these events. Flanner House is a safe place for the seniors to remain active, encouraged and educated in Health and Wellness.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10 am - 2 pm; Hot lunch three times a week
* Shopping and pharmacy trips
* Seminars on wellness topics
* Healthy cooking demonstrations
* Water aerobics, various exercise classes
* Friday Bingo
* Attending social events at other senior centers in Indianapolis
* Special celebrations, shows, presentations and feasts.
Contact Gerald Ardis, Senior Program, Coordinator for more information: 317-925-4231 ext. 257